The International Waterless Printing Association (IWPA) was founded in 1993 to serve the needs of its worldwide membership. The waterless printing process ranks as one of the most significant printing innovations in the past 500 years. Its future success is assured because, like all other successful printing inventions, its fundamental benefits are increased productivity and improved quality. These benefits will serve to propel the process as a viable printing technique well into the future.
The independent, nonprofit International Waterless Printing Association therefore will:
- Educate the print-buying public in order to drive demand for the process.
- Educate printers about all phases of the process in order to stem misinformation about the process.
- Provide a central source of information about pioneering developments from among manufacturers involved in the process and printers who are actually using the process.
- To offer the design and creative community the information they need to exploit the potential of the process.
- To motivate graphic arts suppliers to supply both the buying public and users of the process information about the suitability of their products for waterless printing.
- Promote the environmental advantages of the process.
- Promote research and development of waterless printing.
International Waterless Printing Association
5 Southside Dr., Unit 11-328
Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA